I am building a Bede BD-4C airplane. When done, it will seat four adults and should cruise at about 200 MPH with a 200 hp engine at about 18 MPG, not bad for an airplane designed in 1968.
Follow my progress as I build the plane in the Bede BD-4C category here on my blog. Here are some recent posts:
- Roof Ribs
- Airplane Wiring Diagrams
- How to Make an Aluminum Airplane Part
- Physical & Electrical Considerations when Mounting Avionics
- Mounting MGL Avionics Sensors in a BD-4C
- Final MGL Autopilot Servo Installation in Bede BD-4C Airplane
- Mounting Autopilot Servos in the BD-4C (Really)
- Autopilot Rudder Servo First Test
- Thinking about Mounting Autopilot Servos in the BD-4C
- Planning a BD-4C Autopilot Servo Installation
For more info on the Bede BD-4C, see BedeCorp’s web site.