I am building a Bede BD-4C airplane. When done, it will seat four adults and should cruise at about 200 MPH with a 200 hp engine at about 18 MPG, not bad for an airplane designed in 1968.
Follow my progress as I build the plane in the Bede BD-4C category here on my blog. Here are some recent posts:
- And Now, We Wait
- A Few More Little Tasks
- Getting Ready for Airworthiness Inspection
- Oil Door and Induction Air Tubing
- Instrument Panel Support Brackets
- Skins, Tips, Brackets, and a Plate
- Bede BD-4C Cabin Heater
- Baffling & Plenum are Finally Complete
- Baffling for Bede BD-4C with Lycoming IO-360
- August Airplane Work
For more info on the Bede BD-4C, see BedeCorp’s web site.